Since 1996, SAFESHRED™ provided peace of mind to businesses, residents and government by offering the most secure, versatile and comprehensive shredding services available. SAFESHRED™ serves clients with the highest security requirements and brand standards, including all levels of government agencies, aerospace, medical, legal entertainment, financial and hi-tech industries.
SAFESHRED™ uses industry leading shred trucks that provide shredding services to the Burbank, California region. A mobile shredding truck will arrive onsite at your business or residence, where you are welcome to witness the paper shredding process first hand.
SAFESHRED™ also offers off-site shredding services at our plant-based shredding facility located in Burbank, California. Drop off your documents, or we’ll pick them up for you; whichever method you prefer, we can assure you all confidential documents are destroyed in a safe and efficient manner.
In addition to paper, SAFESHRED™ provides product destruction services, for various manufactured products, and electronic media. Product destruction takes place at our off-site shredding facility in Burbank. Our industry leading equipment will shred product and electronic devices, protecting any risk of leaked data.
Drop your papers off at our Burbank shredding facility, or we’ll arrive to your residential location for pick-up. Regardless of your location, SAFESHRED’s vehicles can visit residential areas where most mobile shredders are unable to.
- Remove The Clutter With A One-time Purge Service
- In-House Shredding Costs More Than You Think
- Don’t Let Your Family Suffer from Identity Theft
- What to Store and What to Shred: Why You Need a Document Retention Policy
- The Paper Shredding Machine
- Protect Your Los Angeles Business from Identity Theft in 2016
- Debunking Document Shredding Myths
- Yet Another Academic Writing Company Is Being Perused. Amateur or Shining Star?
- One more College Writing Agency Comes under Scrutiny. Lame Duck or Top Service?
- Yet Another Online Academic Writing Resource Is Closely Inspected. Loser or Top Service?